Friday, May 2, 2008

Type of cars

When I resumed my search on drifting i wanted to know what types of car were the best to do it in. I could not find out what the best one was because people have differt opinions. So i turned to what was the most cars people use in driftin. I found a website that was just for peolpe that drift and on that website i found a forum. There was so many cars to pick from like a Nissan Silvia S12, S13, S14, S15, a new GTO, a 240sx, a Corolla, and more.
It seemed that every one had a differing opinion. Some people liked a car because how it handled or its speed. One guy liked the GTO because of how much torque it had. The other guy liked the Corolla, he said it was a good car to learn in. Every one is different and there cant be a number one car, but there can be a number one for you


"In Your Opinion Whats The Best Drift Car." Drifting.com 08 07 2004 08 05 2008 .

4 comments:

The Kielbasa said...

Very good information, I'm proud of you that your puuting so much effort into your research. Keep up the good work, and one day you'll be one hell of a drifter.

BaBYfAcE said...

Toucan, I like this I think your really getting into your research.
If I was a drifter I think I would be curious of what kind of car I would want because obviously, i'm Shawn I want a good car lol.
I think you should get more into whats under the hood of the car, maybe?
because some people may like to work with different kinds of engines such as a V6, V8 maybe a Hemi or something haha.

Mr. Malley said...

Robert...it's looking better, but there are still some problems. What car handled better? What car had better speed? What does it mean to "learn in a car"...like what qualities give the Corolla those qualities? Put a period at the end.

Sara said...

I have heard that you can only drift in front wheel drive cars. Ive personally never tried it so I have no idea. Most cars in movies and what not are always fwd. Sounds like something good to look up, unless of course you already know.