Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Assessment - Indy Reading Project - December

Dan - 5/5 Responses
Well brother, you've got about a 10/90 ration going in some of these responses. I'll stick to the last one since I haven't commented on it yet. I see a bunch of plot, and I see three sentences of commentary mixed in:
  • Everyone is unique in there own way but some characters are just different.
  • Being locked away from the world your morals start to go to hell, its almost like living with a bunch of pirates.
  • Now I don't condone this type of behavior but I understand it.
Problem is, none of these comments are developed. I'd rather you spare me some plot and instead build from something you have to say.

Shawn - 4/5 Responses
Shawn, does the setting have any larger significance. If you're going to write about setting, explore it a bit more. Does it create mood? Represent something larger than itself?

Robert - 3/5 Respones
Do better. You've got to do all your work Robert.

No comments: